Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chapter 35: Eleven

So I am only 1 mo. and 10 days late in this post, but for those who really know me I pretty much count this as "right on time: ;)

So my little man has turned 11 and although this number was not as hard to swallow as 10 (for me anyway) it still means that he is growing up and starting to be able to do "man" things like, graduate from hunter safety and take a week off from school to go hunting with his dad,
while all of this in and of itself is reason enough to party, Bradley's B-day fell on the Mon. before the hunt, so we loaded up the kids and went to the mountains. . We invited both sets of Grandparents up to have dutch-oven dinner with us and then to celebrate Bradley turning 11. Grandma Merkley made his cake it was Red Devil's Food cake with van. frosting and cinnamon sprinkles, oh yeah it was yummy After Bradley had opened his presents, his Brother and Sisters had an extra special treat for just him!!!!!!



(this pretty much made their day!!!!!)

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - BRADLEY***

2 comments:

  1. WOW I can't believe how fast time went by!! It doesn't seem possible that he's able to do all those things yet. Well since this is his birthday post, I'll put HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY "FAVORITE" NEPHEW!!! From your "FAVORITE" Aunt Katie!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! :) I love the silly string. LOL

    ReplyDelete