Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chapter 37: HUH?!?!?!?!?

So this morning I can hear Lainee in her room, she is tossing and turning and sighing, so I go say "Lainee, what is the matter?" to which she replies while sighing "I just can't sleep anymore!" So I tell her "then just get up, it is morning anyway." "OHHHHH!!! good, I didn't know that!" I just kind of look at her thinking, how in the world could she not know that it is morning, it is already bright in her room!

HUH?!?!?!?!?

Then after the kids have gone to school and I am folding some laundry on my bed, she is in the bathroom, and she soon is telling me how she needs more TP, she shows me how much she has and I tell her that, that amount should be plenty, she doesn't need anymore than that. So she starts to argue her case and I finally give in (after a few minutes) and go to get her some more TP and as I am putting it on the roll holder she looks up at me and says (completely seriously I might add) "WOW! Mom, how did you know I needed some more TP?" I thought she was trying to tease me so I said "Moms just know these things, it is like a super power." and to which she says "That is sooooo cool." So after she washes her hands, she comes out with this completely amazed look on her face and she says "Mom, I still cannot believe that you knew I needed some toilet paper."

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, at least if she ends up at Knollwood, she will be with family :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Aunt Erin can help in her walker and Aunt Taci can be her servant! We love that little girl!! Gpa & Gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! When she grows up she might have a blog named Lainee-isms!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother - Aunt Taci is a LEAD Servant. I am a little concerned after reading this blog though! Has she hit her head or anything??? Does she remember how to count to 10 in Swedish? If she doesn't - get an MRI!!!

    Or you just tell her that Aunt Taci will be there very soon to come and take care of her!

    ReplyDelete