Friday, March 20, 2009

Chapter 2: Just me and them.

Well I am going to be a little selfish and focus on Me today. As one of my first blogs I just wanted to express my thoughts and feelings on the most important thing in my life; Motherhood. First off I have to say that although there are those days and they do seem to come more often than not, but in spite of that, I LOVE, LOVE being a Mom. My kids are the most awesome people in the world. They all have such varying personalities, (some more than one, but that is for another day!!) they all have the most wonderful smiles, and they are all dramatic (which can be good or bad, depending). Bradley is the funniest kid ever, he is a great story teller. He sometimes has me laughing so hard that I am bawling, and he hasn't even told me the story, he is leading me into the story. Kennadee is always willing to be my girlfriend, we love to go to lunch or go to a book store, or watch High School Musical 1, 2 or 3 and sing our hearts out.
Although Zachary is way past the snuggling age, he stills lets me cuddle with him as he is reading me his school book. He is very lively and his laugh is very infectious. And then there is always Little Lainee, she is a bundle of energy, literally. She is all about changing her clothes 10 times a day, wearing all of Kennadee's clothes while she is at school, and making messes and conveniently forgetting that she made the mess. All these things combined with Dance class, piano, soccer, karate, homework, reading, and making sure dinner is on the table at a reasonable hour, I still love the fact that I get to see these 4 beautiful kids grow, learn and discover new things everyday. What more could I ask for...............................................(okay a few things, no fighting, no back-talking, wanting to practice piano or waking up in a great mood every morning.) But hey; who's complaining:)

No comments:

Post a Comment