Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chapter 20: Bo

Zachary brought this letter home and I just couldn't help but post it. He was asked to write a letter to "Bo" (who is supposedly Pres. Obama's dog?? I have yet to confirm this.) Here are his words in his own writing.

5-28-09

Dear Bo,

I think you are a good dog, I think you are a cool dog. your are the best Priesadints of all!!!!! I have a dog to her name is SoPhie. I like my Last name it is King. I Like your name bo. P.S. do you like b.y.u. or utes is your home honted.

from: Zachary
to: bo

I absolutely love this letter, it is such a Zacky letter, so random and fun.
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! THat's funny- Hunter signs letters the same way "from me to you". Kids are very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture confirming that the president's dog is named "Bo." I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete