Monday, July 6, 2009

Chapter 24: Girls just wanna have FUN!!!

Girls week ROCKED!!! This year we went to the City that never sleeps New York, New York :) (Of course what we did find out is that although NY never sleeps New Jersey on the other hand goes to sleep at approx. 1:20 a.m. so if you miss your bus, you may be walkin'.)

I really am just going to let the pictures do the talking for me this time, because I know I would just go on and on and on about this trip, I absolutely loved spending time with my sisters they are soooooo fun to be around, and yes Cassie I am including you in the "sisters" part, who also couldn't love spending time with Mom and Aunt Pam (and yes everybody, she left the chicken chunks at home, and I am feeling a little bit guilty about it, okay well not that guilty.), and we also brought Cassie's Mom Jeanne into our crazy sisterhood. There is just something special about a girl's week, it makes us act silly, it brings out the kid in us, and we definately laugh alot, but it also brings us closer, and makes bonds form that help our friendships grow deeper. So here's to you GIRLS:



No comments:

Post a Comment