Friday, December 3, 2010

My 3 Obsessions 12-05-10

My 3 obsessions this week (and really since I last posted)

#1 - Halls Cough Drops

(for someone who has not had that wonderful of winter so far, I have had to rely heavily on Halls to relieve my coughing fits, I hate that most days I can't make it more than a couple of hours without having to pop one in my mouth, but at the same time I am glad I have something to make me quit sounding like I am hacking up a lung.)


#2 - Leap Year



(Taci bought this movie recently and although I remembered seeing it once I couldn't remember what it was about so it has been on the movie channel and I recorded it, now I just can't stop watching it, I seriously think I need a vacation to Ireland. My "romantic" husband has gently reminded me that if he goes on a trip with me it is not going to be like the movie..................so I am thinking of leaving him home and trying my luck at the pubs!!!!)


#3 - Breyers Rocky Road Ice Cream

(Macey's had their Breyers on sale for 1.99, can you believe it 1.99, I know it was to wonderful to pass up, I went right out and had to purchase a couple (or 4) quarts of ice cream, thank heavens they had some of the good stuff!!!)

1 comment:

  1. yes, yes and yes. Love the reality check that it WON'T be like the movie... :)

    ReplyDelete