Sunday, September 25, 2011

Journals

I love Journals, but if you ask me if I keep one the answer would be no, well not in the generic way anyway, I think through my Scrapbooking and Blogging I am doing my best to let people see me as well as capture moments that in the future we can look back on and say "oh yeah, I remember that", but through the years my absolute most favorite journals are that of my kids, the kind that at the end of the school year they bring home and you get to read all the things that mattered to them throughout their school year.  This being said I was cleaning up today and came across one of those said journals that I was not even aware existed and even though there are not many entries I found myself enthralled with this kids writing skills and the little things that he found interesting in 3rd grade.  I know I have mentioned before how Zachary has a big heart but he is very reluctant to share it, and when I get glimpses of his true self I cherish them all the more, that being said there is one entry that I just had to share, it just made my night!!!

Zach's Journal Entry
4/29/2011

things to do before I die!
-have a party
-go to collage
-get maried in the temple!
-have three kids
-make a pinyata
-invent something with Zane.
-be an acitect
-live in Arizona
-learn how to drive
-get a library card
-be rich
-learn Japanese
-learn Spanish
-learn German
-see lemony snickets grave
-make another pinyata
-have a sallery
-get a pet Dog named Cosmo
-win the lottry
-make a crayon
-fix my watch

If you don't know Zachary very well this sums him up perfectly, as I am typing this I find myself tearing up because I love him so much, he is such a complex person to some people but the few of us that really know him can't help but light up everytime we are with him because he makes the world a little brighter, He is on the path to greatness and I thank my Heavenly Father daily for this little man who is still not too big to show his mom he loves her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment