Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chapter 18: Dribble, Shoot, Score......




Watching Bradley play soccer is soooooooo fun. He is just a natural athlete, he makes everything look effortless. Unfortunately for him sometimes I get a little to into his games, but hey what can I say, I am a Mom. One of the things we often hear from the sidelines is how incredibly fast Bradley is, and it is so true, I have yet to see anyone be able to out run him, I love it when an opponent is clear on the other side of the field about to score when out of nowhere Bradley appears and prevents the goal. He mostly plays center midfielder, which for you non-soccer people is one of the most demanding positions on the field, you cover the entire field and there is alot of running. Okay one more quick brag and then I will be done, at the game I took these pictures at, the coach for the other team was getting so mad that his team was letting Bradley get by. He was constantly yelling for them to "watch out for that kid", so as the mom of "that kid" I just have to say it made me smile a little bigger as he was out there playing his hardest.

1 comment:

  1. He really does look like an athlete! My favorite thing about all the pictures is his tongue is sticking out in all of them! LOL!! I love you guys!! And I can actually feel the wind blowing in Bradleys hair!

    ReplyDelete