Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chapter 40: Possibilities

So yesterday Bradley calls me from school and this is how our conversation went;

"Mom"

"Yes Bradley"

"Before you say no, I just want you to know that this is our last chance"

"Last chance for what?"

"Zac and I have to go to the recording studio, to finish up our song for the talent show."

(at this point I am beginning to wonder if my meds have been making me a little more loopy than usual)

"Mom, Mom, so is that okay!"

(giggling)"The Recording Studio?"

"Yeah it is at Zach's guitar teachers house and we just have a few things to finish up and then we are going to do our homework and I will be home, what time do you want me home?"

"Well, I guess if that is what you need to do, by all means go finish at the recording studio and then after you are done with your homework come home, just try to make it by five!"

So then to top it all off, this morning he wakes up and he is furiously writing on this sheet of paper and after a while he is like "YES", and then he asks if I want to hear the song he just wrote------am I dreaming, did I wake up yet, what is going on and who is this boy that can only think of recording studios and song lyrics. Well I think I will just go with the flow who knows maybe there will be a musician in our family afterall!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment