Friday, March 26, 2010

Chapter 58: Spring Break

So the kids are out of school, for forevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So I am going to try and do some posting about the things we are going to be doing for this year's spring break. I will also have to play some catch up since I haven't posted for a "few" weeks. Today is filled with so much excitement, the kids could hardly contain themselves!!!!!! Ha, ha, sometimes I just make myself laugh. Actually the only fun thing going on today is the fact that at some point in time, they will have their jobs done and the house will be filled with the sweetness of peace and quiet.

I will have to post pictures soon of the jobs they so willingly did, and the fact that Spring Break is now in full swing!!!!! (despite the fact that it snowed a little this morning)

to be continued...............

2 comments:

  1. I love spring break!! Hope you guys have tons and tons of fun!! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
    I love that picture at the top! Can't believe how little everyone looks! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard you are headed out to Mom's... Enjoy! I am a little jealous and looking forward to May when I get to come out there as well!

    ReplyDelete