Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chapter 60: A little bit of Harvey"ness"

It just so happened that Kennadee and Lainee's dance competition was in Roy, UT so what does that mean for us...........oh yeah, a trip to Grandpa and Grandma Harvey's house. There are so many things I love about Grandma's house but my favorite is the fact that when you walk up to the house you most always see Grandma and Grandpa through the window with a smile on their face walking over to open the door for you and then when you walk in you just smell Grandma's house (I know it sounds weird, but every once in a while I will catch a wiff of someones laundry and it just smells like Grandma's house)

Grandma and Grandpa were so excited to see us and made us feel so welcome. We sat down to visit and found out that Burt, Tanya and their kids were going to be stopping by in just a few minutes as well. Soon the Harvey home turned into a regular party house, we had Kira and Mara stop by (Pam's daughter in law and grand-daughter) and also my mom's brothers Paul, Burt and Burt's family. After the girls warmed up to all the company they took the camera and had a blast taking some pictures of all the important things "to them."




if you notice the "" marks around some names, it is just because I have a hard time calling people "younger" than me Aunt without laughing (call me crazy)!!!!

Also Kira and Mara couldn't stay to long so we missed out on pics of them.






Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for letting us stop by, we LOVE YOU!!!!
p.s. another of my favorites is how when we leave they always stand in the driveway and wave to you until you are out of sight, maybe they just want to make sure we are really gone :) or maybe they just love us too!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) Even if it includes her home decor, I'm glad you got some decent pics! I sure didn't...
    It was fun to see you girls tho!

    ReplyDelete