Monday, April 5, 2010

Chapter 61: Playing Catch-up!!!

So here is a quick catch-up, I know we just had my Dad's b-day and Easter but I didn't have my camera handy and I had a goal of posting something on the Blog today. So now I can check one thing off my to do list - YAY!!!! *check*

Every year at the school they do Spirit Week and everyday is assigned something like: favorite sports team day, hat day, green day, 70's day and the ever famous cRaZy hair day. Poor Zacky doesn't have any hair to make crazy and he didn't want me to try anything weird so he skipped out as soon as his friends got here to pick him up. Kennadee being a conservative went with the 3 braid look, one on each side and one in the back (I think it still looked a little cute). And then there is Bradley, he was still trying to decide what to do when Kennadee's friends came to pick her up, one of them said "Just go grab some hair things and we will help you out."

Mistake #1 - listening to them.



Mistake #2 - letting them.



They were all like Bees to Honey, they swarmed him and all he could do was try to stand still as they pulled and twisted and grabbed at any loose hair they could find.





I don't think he will make that Mistake again, but it made for a great photo op, good thing my camera was nearby :)



our friends - McKenna Hammer, Brooklyn Searle, Isabelle Manzione, Bradley, Kennadee and Kenadee Marx.

No comments:

Post a Comment