Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chapter 63: Watch and See

Scott has been hard at work trying to do some videos of the kids and so far we have some really fun ones, but we wanted to try and see if they would work on the blog, so here's our first attempt at seeing if we can post these videos here -- if not, well then I guess next time you come out to Tooele it will be home movies and popcorn night :)

Okay - I just tried it and it worked for me, but it is not at a wonderful resolution. You have to click download on the screen it brings you to and then make sure you have your volume on. Bradley is on the Blue team and he is #10 (just look for the handsome dude that is playing AWESOME!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you sometimes get distracted and forget to follow the game with the camera.
    That kid sure is pro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Scott always accuses me of doing that and this time it was HIM with the camera!!!! It is hard when you get wrapped up in the game though :) And thanks by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete