Monday, May 10, 2010

Chapter 64: Dancing at Disneyland

so really, truly and honestly how cool is it to be able to say you have DANCED AT DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! I would say it ranks pretty darn high on my scale, but of course I am a little bit...........shall we say nerdy when it comes to stuff like that.

The girls' dance company Jazz-in-it set it up for their competition team to have this incredible opportunity, so I immediately jumped at the chance and needless to say we left behind the cold, windy, rainy (sometimes snowy) Utah to go spend 4 days in the warmth and beauty of CA, but most importantly Disneyland!!!!! I have to say that Disneyland is without a doubt one of favorite places to be, I love to see all the excitement of kids and adults alike. I love to watch the expression on my kids faces as they see their favorite characters come to life and as they experience an atmosphere dedicated strictly to FUN!!!!

When it came time for Kennadee and Lainee to go backstage, I became a melting pot of emotion, I was soooooo excited for them, then I started reeling with nervousness, I'm pretty sure I felt the full 7 dwarves of emotion: happy, sleepy, grumpy, dopey, bashful, etc. etc. Their routine this year was based on Michael Jackson's music, which surprisingly enough since his death Disneyland brought back the 3-D movie he made for them back in the 80's called Captian EO, so I thought we tied in quite nicely with the "theme". Here are a few pics of the *oh so awesome* experience!!!!









1 comment:

  1. :) Sounds like a GREAT experience, for all of you.
    I will have to show Sienna your banner photo- she loves Mr Toad. She gets it at least once a month from the library. LOL!

    ReplyDelete