Friday, May 28, 2010

Chapter 67: Hey MOM..............

Lainee "Hey Mom, (sniffle, sniffle) I accidently dropped my roly-poly."

Mom says with a sigh "The one I told you not to bring into the house?"

"Well yes, but it wasn't my fault!" she states as her voice goes higher with excitment, "I had it in my had and all I did was this..." to which she shows me how she flicked her wrist.

"Hummmmm" thought Mom, "well go back to where you think you lost it and look for the little bugger."

As Lainee turns to head back down the hall from whence she came, a shout from Mom stops her in her tracks.

"HOLD STILL" at this point Mom who just happened to be packing her camera for a weekend trip starts snapping pictures.

"I think your search is over Lainee!" Mom says with a chuckle.





No comments:

Post a Comment