Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chapter 57: Tag......

You are IT!!!!!!

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I love my hair cut!!!

How much cash do you have on you?
467.13

What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Core

Favorite planet?
I always liked Venus!!!!

Bright or Dark Room?
Both - I love to wake up in the morning and open all the blinds, much to Scott's dismay!! But if I have a migraine it is dark, dark, dark, the darker the better.

How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just say "NO"

What was the last thing you said to someone?
Throw it away, she had it as a snack!!

If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I would totally fly, if I could fly I could start charging people to watch me and then pretty soon I would be a millionaire!!!!

Where did you live in 1987?
In Roosevelt, Ut with my Mom and Dad.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at my home in Tooele, Ut and Scott called and told me to turn on the TV, I had 2 very small children who were playing with their Daddy's shoes and I was Pregnant with my 3rd child. I was literally glued to the TV that day.


If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Um, I don't think you could pay me enough, did you know they use needles!!!!

Would you move for the person you loved?
If it was for a good reason!

Name three things that you have on you at all times?
I don't know if I have things on me all the time, I guess I would say my Cell Phone (Scott is probably laughing reading this!!), my I-touch and Lainee (she is going through a clingy phase right now)


What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
my Groceries at Macey's

Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Who do you count as your first love???? Well, I guess if I had to pick this person, I would say that he is married and has 4 kids (I think 4 it might be 3)

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Cramps - enough said!!!

Have you been burned by love?
This is a stupid question and I would say No, hurt yes, burned no.

Have you burned others with love?
I would have to say Yes, although I would have to say in my defense I didn't "love" them.

How old do you look?
Ummmmm, I am going to say 21. (Hey it didn't say how old do "others" think you look:)

Are you waiting for something?
Sanity

Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
No.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water

Who do you most look like in your family?
My Mom

Have your parents ever smoked pot?
Ha, ha, ha, ha, I can't even imagine that..............my Dad probably wanted to a few times, to escape us kids!!!

What do you order at the bar?
Pina Colada with the Umbrella (virgin please)

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Strawberry Jam, or a piece of a Hershey Bar, ohh or I like it w/van. ice cream and crushed butterfinger bar!!!

Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
I think we were in Tooele watching the fireworks from Deseret Peak.

Whew!!! I did it, I usually never do these things because I never have the time, but I am in between laundry batches right now. Oh and I was totally kidding about the cash, I don't have any on me per say and I am far to lazy to get up from typing and hunt down my purse to see if I have any in there, but I thought it would be funny!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is a good thing I read to the last line, I was going to email Bradley and have him stash that cash for me!!

    But this is Mom!! I can't change the google acct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee, I just did mine and saved it for another day. It IS fun to see other people's tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flying! That is Extremely creative! I was going to say "Good grief" to the cash, but it's not necessary now. Glad you played, though. I don't normally do them either.

    ReplyDelete