Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chapter 55: Loves and Kisses

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!

I just wanted to take a couple of moments and tell you why I love, love, love my family so much (even on days where more than 1 gray hair sprouts on my head).

Lainee - she is such a girl, she loves make-up, dresses, hair-bows and shoes. I love to shop with her because everything is cute and adorable. She has the funniest things to say and she loves to sing with me.

Zachary - he is a bundle of energy (to say the very least) but he gets very enthused about life, he is constantly coming up with things he wants to invent and he loves to play games with me. He also has a love of music (he will not admit it), but come to my house and everytime he passes by the piano he just can't help but play it.

Kennadee - We love to giggle and sing together. I am loving the fact that she wants to learn to cook and she is doing a fabulous job and hardly gets intimidated when doing it. Most of all I love our talks, she comes up with some off the wall topics but she is always good for a chat.

Bradley - Truth be told, this boy can make me want to claw my hair out some days. But then there are the days I love, mostly days when he is telling me stories or we are just hanging out talking, playing the Wii, or times we are both reading the same book. And I love to help out in his school class, and give him a hard time.

Scott - I thought 15 years ago I was in love with this man, so I married him, but through the years of struggles and triumphs, joys and sorrows, happiness snd oneriness, I have learned that love only grows deeper and stronger as the years go on. I am so lucky to have him not only as my husband but as one of my closest friends. The thing I love most about him is that he is always looking to improve himself and our family.

These are just a few reasons of why I am so lucky to be a part of this family. I am so happy I get to show my love for these guys everyday and I am glad that they are not to old to give a hug and kiss to. Happy Valentines Day to all our loved ones, near and far.



1 comment: