Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chapter 76: My Mom says....

- it's worth it!!!

- It gets easier!!!

- you learn to love them when they sleep!!!

- enjoy them while they are little, they grow to fast!!!

- learn to take the things they say with a grain of salt!!!

- one day you will miss all the mess!!!

- one day all you will have is quiet!!!



All I can say is.......................








FOR SALE:

Boy, 11 going on 95 (because he knows or has done it all), loves kids (just not any who share his same DNA), loves to talk (back), is good at listening (to music), practices piano everyday (just complains about it every waking moment), loves to do his chores (unless you give him one), is exceptional about going to bed when asked (I apparently just don't ask the right way), never raises his voice at you (again unless you share the same DNA), and is always ready to give a compliment (to Sophie)!!!!

Sound to good to be true!!!!

Don't let this opportunity pass you by, call in the next ten minutes and I will throw in a free 8 yr. old as well..................2 for the price of 1, never will you have an opportunity like this again. Don't just sit there, CALL TODAY!!!!


NO RETURNS

(I am hoping one day, I will laugh at the thought of ever wanting to sell him, or sit in the Wal-mart parking lot with him in a box labeled free................:)
okay, so I really would not sell him, but there are days (upon days) when I wish to go back to the time when he was little, and couldn't walk, or talk, and his face just lit up with excitement because I simply walked into the room, back to the days when I could just kiss his face all over and he wouldn't gag, back to the days where when I tucked him in at night he blew me kisses, and back to the days when all he needed to feel better was a band-aid, when being a Mom was cool in his eyes, not just the old bossy lady he sees now...................*sigh*

My mom says:

- I love you!!!!

and I say:

- I love you too, you are the most adorable, funny, witty, clever, talented, patient, kind, caring, amazing woman I know, and THANK YOU for everything you do for me!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. But it's all worth it right? It better be if you want me to have any more.. ;)

    ReplyDelete