Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chapter 78: You say Goodbye and I say Hello.

"Hello, hello, I don't know why you say goodbye when I say hello."

The truth of the matter is, that you don't really have a choice in saying goodbye to your carefree days of summer, but now that you are back in school, I get to say HELLO to my carefree days of the school year!!!! Welcome back my long lost friend, oh how I have missed you, although I did enjoy it while we were apart, I love the order you bring back to my household. and the semi-sanity you instill in me!



The Neighborhood Gang





B-rad now in 6th Grade and in his last year at Elem. school :(



Kenners - like totally in 5th grade cha!!



Zach (no longer Pedro) now in 3rd grade, finally reunited with Zane and their K teacher!!!




What happens when you leave us home to "plot" *evil laugh*






Lainee's first day of Kindergarten!!!!





Walking to School, she was so excited to be going!!!!



She hung-up her backpack, found her name tag and found her seat, gave me a kiss and told me I could go now *tear*.



Her first project, I love seeing her name and how proud she is when she is showing me her work, I also love that she is soooo excited about her homework and takes everything so seriously!!!




HELLO, HELLO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment