Monday, March 7, 2011

My 3 Obsessions 03-06-11

I am officially BACK!!!!
Now I don't know if this is good news for any of you, but I am sooooo excited to be blogging again!!!
#1 - GSA
I am obsessed with how little I am obsessed with the Girl Scout cookies that are in my house right now as we speak............I don't know if it is because I am still reeling from the effects of being sick or maybe my body has decided that it doesn't need a cookie to feel good about itself, so take that Samoas!!!
#2 - Celery
I am obsessed with Celery this week, my vegetable of choice right now!!! I especially love it paired with the Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedge, so crispy, crunchy, and yummy!!! They have been so crunchy in fact that Scott has given me the evil eye during shows because it sounds like I am crunching on a piece of ice with my mouth open wide and into a microphone. :)
#3 - Baths
(okay for some dumb reason this is not letting me change the color and size of the font so just imagine please that this is blue. :)
There is something to be said about having a nice long soak in a hot bath. I have almost made it a daily ritual now, using the steam to help with my sinuses and the heat for all my other problems, the biggest problem with taking a bath is that my kids don't seem to understand the need to just relax and soak, they want to talk or tell me very, very long winded stories, or in Lainee's case she just props herself up on the side of the tub and gives me a run-down of whatever is on her mind, clothes, school, walking, what she had for breakfast, why I say "it's not on sale", shoes, books, why she sleeps with Kennadee, why her feet are cold, the list could go on and on forever, you can test her if you want but don't say I didn't warn you. I do actually like to hear the kids' stories and such most of the time, and I try hard to stay patient through it all, but I do have to say that I relish alone time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment