Friday, July 22, 2011

AMIGOS!!!



Sadly this will most likely be my last post about Mexico :(

But you know that I have TONS more pictures, so if you want to get the full effect, just come on over and I can go picture by picture, moment by moment, and sing and dance too!!! (okay I won't dance)


Melanie and Misty :)



Scott and Ray; they have been friends since pre-school, they really are more like brothers than friends and I think it is really neat that their friendship has been able to endure all these years!!! 



Super heroes!!!


I love the wave in the background!!!  Don't they look awesome though!!!


Going on vacation with friends is the way to do it!!!  I loved every minute of this vacation, we played, we laughed, we cried (mostly from laughter), we shared stories and created memories (only enough memories to last us til the next vacation, wink, wink;)




Thanks Ray and Misty for making our vacation a blast, can't wait til next year!!!





Just as a p.s. don't my legs look awesome and seriously toned!!!
Cassie - again you should be proud of me!!!

:)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment