Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fantastico!!!

YAY!!! I Love trips down memory lane!!!


Us in the Ocean, aren't we cute!!!!



(this is how clear the water was........beautiful!!!)

 

Seriously Mesmerizing!!!


 
Scott helping me with my life jacket :)




Our Catamaran ride, I could have stayed in the ocean all day, I have never seen such beautiful, clear water it was truly a wonder to behold!!!


Water Aerobics...........
with 24 hr. Room Service and non stop Pina-Colada (virgin) drinks, this was a must!!!
(Cassie are you proud of me?)



Massages on the beach, seriously a MUST, it was so incredibly awesome to be getting a massage and listening to the waves crashing just a few feet from you, the wind in the Palm trees and the birds soaring above you, so relaxing and heavenly!!!



Scott and Melanie - Misty and Ray

This is just a sampling of our first day, I was so overwhelmed with the beauty of it all I literally could have just sat and watched the ocean forever, we were in Paradise and it was so fun to be completely spoiled and pampered, I love going on Vacation with Scott, we get to re-connect and actually have a conversation that is not interupted multiple times, and we get to be the kids and do what we want to do, when we want and how we want!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, I have a question - why do the pictures you took of your boat trip look like they were taken illegally? Looks like someone was spying on you or something...

    Mexico - maybe one of these days... Seeing this makes me think about wanting to go there.

    ReplyDelete