Tuesday, July 19, 2011

INCREIBLE (means incredible in spanish)

Who wants to see more Mexico pics????

ME!!!!


WHO looks Scared of the fishies????

Ocean Trampoline!!!


Very hard to even stand up!!

Did I mention very hard :)


Ummmm........ almost giving up, just more fun to laugh!!!


Hey we got up, steady now....



Not so steady :(


The boys had to join us to "show" us girls how it's done!!!


It's all good if you can grab onto someone so they hold you up!!!


Scott is making it look easy, but believe me he was having just as much trouble as me!!


This is the safest spot!!!


Ray getting ready to dive in!

Scott's dive!!!
Sooooo much fun, but sooooo much work just trying to stand up, I don't think we actually "jumped" on the trampoline, there were some kids that came over to help us out as well (sad), but on a good note, I got a serious ab workout due to laughing so hard.  I think I will stick to my version of a water trampoline aka sprinkler under a sturdy trampoline!!!



Dinner at the Italian Restaurant



The one thing I disliked the most was that our cameras had to acclimate everytime we went outside or in because of the intense humidity, so this picture would have been way awesome if not for the foggy camera :(  but you can all imagine how beautiful it is right???  :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment