Friday, December 2, 2011

Making up is so much fun...

The trouble with doing something wrong is that you usually have to right the wrong, and sometimes it is just to daunting of a task to make up the wrong, but I am going to attempt to right my wrong and hopefully be forgiven of my grievous sin.

Are you dying to know what I did wrong??? 

Everytime I talk to my mom, or mother-in-law, my sisters, sisters-in-law or some of my extended family and friends, I usually get asked the question; "When are you going to update your blog?"  Well here is my answer, "Since I have been so lax this year and not doing a good job of keeping you informed of all the happenings in our family, I am going to try and save face by posting a lot this month, I am hoping to get you all caught up on the fun, funny, not-so-fun, and dysfunctional side of my family!" 

So sit back, relax and realize that this Christmas Season will be filled with all sorts of "Kings"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment