Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dream Weaver

The other night Scott and I were just about ready to doze off when we (mostly I) were frantically awaken by a voice saying "HOLY COW, HOLY COW, HOLY COW" along with some other non-discernible words, I sat up and started hitting Scott "Go find out what that is!" I said. "It's Zach talking in his sleep again" he said not moving, so I made him get up and go in his room.  When he came back he was laughing and said that when he went into Zach's room he was sitting on his knees on his bed, Scott asked him if he was okay and he just waved him off with a "yeah-yeah" then Scott asked him what he was dreaming about and Zach said "I was fighting Zombies and killing them with my nerf gun!!!!"  I am so glad to know that Zach will be ready for when the Zombie Apocalypse comes and that with all his nerf arsenal we will be safe!!

Then this morning I was telling Scott about my weird dream, I was pregnant but I didn't know it until the baby was pushing so hard on my belly that you could literally see the feet imprint and count toes, so in my dream I had to keep pushing the feet back in, so I started wondering if I was pregnant with an alien and right before I found out, I heard this voice "Are you going to wake up now???"  Augh, Scott ruined it, now I will never know if I was pregnant with an alien baby, Scott said that when he was asking me this, it looked like I pushing on my belly, which he thought was weird until I told him my dream!!

So needless to say we, Zach and I, must be two peas in a pod, our dreams are very 3D, don't you wish you lived in our heads at night!!!!

1 comment:

  1. No thank you! I dream in VIVID color too, so I don't need anymore ammunition for an already over-active nighttime imagination.

    I think it runs in the family. We are, a lot of us at least, dreamers.

    ReplyDelete