Thursday, June 28, 2012

SSC w/ Z&Z

Zachary has been attending Science Summer Camp this week with his friend Zane and, wow; they are on a roll, this week I have found:

*matches on the front porch
*water droplets all over the kitchen floor (and I mean allllll over)
*many plastic cups filled with all sorts of colorful goo
*lists of potions he wants to concoct 
*lots of whispering and laughing (never a good sign)


Other than dealing with all that while I am filling my time with painting and getting some home improvements done, he has been so funny and quick witted (just like his Dad *sigh*)

-One morning I was asking him to unload the dishwasher and he said to me, insert a whiny voice "but that isn't my job." So I tell him "well, nothing is your job this week!" meaning we are not doing our usual weekly job chart since the girls are not here and Bradley is gone for a couple days, he quickly piped in with "well then, I will do nothing and I will do it well!!!" "ha-ha, smarty pants, now take out the garbage as well...!"

-I was getting ready to take the boys to SSC and Zach pipes up with "Mom, start the car while I go brush my teeth", "yes sir, Zach" when he finishes getting ready he comes in and says; "andele, andele, let's get going!!!"  As I am grabbing my keys and purse, I am saying, "I just have to grab my............." when he so suddenly interrupts me with "That can wait, let's go!!!"  Do you kind of understand why I call him Zac-man aka Boss-man?!?!?!?

-We were listening to the radio before SSC one morning and I break out in song and pretty soon Zach is joining in with me, but the cutest thing ever is that, as I am dancing (ever so awesomely, mind you) into the kitchen, I look over and Zach is dancing as well, but he is facing away from me so he can't see that I am watching him, it was so cute, I loved it!!!!!!!!  (and he is going to be so embarrassed that I am telling you all this but I don't care, it was adorable) I love having memories like this :)

-He has made a list of ingredients for some stuff he wants to make and on his list is Mouth Wash, here is his list of ingredients for that:
     *water
     *spring mint flavoring
     *hand sanitizer

Do not, I repeat, do not put anything Zachary has "made" in your mouth, unless it is his secret ingredient fry sauce (do not worry, I know what the secret ingredient is), I know he will be a genius one day, it is just surviving until that day that I worry about!!


No comments:

Post a Comment