Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week with no kids!!!

Yay, it is summer and the best thing about summer is 
Week with no Parents!!!

My kids and Sophie, get to go stay at their Grandma and Pappy's house and get to enjoy time away from their parents and Scott and I get to enjoy a "stay"cation, we get to stay home and enjoy having a clean house, no noise, no fighting, no whining, peaceful week.  So this week I thought I would clue my kids in on what I get to enjoy while they are gone, because I know they are dying to know what I do and I know that they think about me all the time, only because that is what I do when they are gone.  So here is a run down of what I did on Monday

8:00 am - got up
8:15 am - walk/ran - 1.88 miles
9:00 am - ate breakfast
9:30 am - practiced piano
10:00 am - shower/did my hair
10:30 am - wondered what my kids were doing
11:30 am - went to lunch with my friends
3:00 pm - got home from lunch and practiced piano
3:30 pm - Visiting Teachers came over
4:00 pm - took my friend to pick up car
4:15 pm - went to the grocery store
5:00 pm - put groceries away and thought "Wow, when the kids are gone I hardly buy anything."
5:30 pm - talked to Scott on the phone
5:45 pm - Scott got home from work, we talked about the kids
6:00 pm - Scott took me out to dinner, ran into a couple we hadn't seen for a while, they were pregnant with    their 10th child.
7:15 pm - came home watched some TV, got on facebook and chatted with Bradley for a while, he said they are all having fun and getting along.  I said I love you, he logged off......
10:00 pm - went to bed

So far, so good, I miss my kids but not so much I want them to come home yet!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment