Saturday, June 23, 2012

Week with no kids pt. 5

Day 5 of no children and I am a little lonely :(

You know how at the end of Day 4 I put that I went to bed @ 12:56 am, well I did, but my mind would not shut off; I was trying to pull together a talk for church on Sun. and it just wasn't coming together like I wanted, soooooooooo no sleep for me, I like to worry that way.

5:00 am - finally fell asleep :D
9:30 am - woke up in a panic, my phone beeped with a reminder about piano lessons, I couldn't for the life of me remember what time I was suppose to be there though.  So I jumped in and out of the shower then had to find a past text message telling me the time of my lessons......sheesh, talk about a heart attack.
10:30 am - piano lessons - Lainee will be proud to know I passed off my songs!!!
11:15 am - worked on special project
12:00 pm - stopped to have a very special lunch  - A Zacky lunch (only with good bread)!!!



12:30 - 10:30 pm - worked on special project, it is hard work so someone had better appreciate it A LOT!!

2 more days until I can be with my kids again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment