Friday, June 22, 2012

Week with no Kids pt.4

Thursday - getting closer to my kids coming home!!!

7:30 am - woke up, wanted to snuggle with my Lainee :(
8:00 am - finally round up enough dishes to actually have a full dishwasher!
8:30 am - walk/ran only 1.43 mi. today, got new shoes, need to break them in.
9:15 am - got text from Cassie, she was ready to switch cars, now Kennadee will no longer be embarrassed to be in such a small car!!!
10:15 am - left house, went to get gas, and realized I forgot stuff at home.
10:28 am - left house for the 2nd time!
11:10 am - Met Cassie and girls @ Sam's Club, bought some fun things and got something that Grandma Robin bought for camping that I decided I had to have!!!


12:00 pm - lunch with Cassie and girls @ Rumbi Grill, loved that B seemed more comfortable with me and was being playful and fun!!!  Although she only wanted to talk about "pup" aka Sophie, her 2 favorite things about us King's are Sophie, the pup and bossing Zach around (she tells him to sit, only she adds an "h", can you guess where....)
2:00 pm - back home again, swinging in the hammock, but it was too hot to enjoy, wishing I had someone to fan me, swing me and feed me grapes.....where is Kennadee when I need her!
3:30 pm - had to postpone a pedi with a friend (because of kids, go figure) until tomorrow, at least it will be  something to look forward to!
4:00 pm - hmm, what to do when you can't have a pedi, take a nap!!!
5:30 pm - Dad came home and dinner is served
6:30 pm - Dad leaves for Bow Club and I water plants, what do I notice....the grass needs mowed, missing Bradley and Zach!!
7:00 pm - Start to catch up on computer stuff, grocery smarts, blog, e-mails, looking up articles to write talk on Sunday........oh yeah and Pinterest :)
8:40 pm - called and talked to Lainee, Grandma and Bradley, all others were out riding 4-wheelers.
11:00 pm - Dad goes to bed, Mom still on computer......no surprise, huh Bradley :p
12:25 am - I go to bed!!!
12:56 am - correction, now I go to bed........yay!!!

Saw cute pics of my kids today, missing them all the more!!!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun!! Thanks for coming all the way out so we could party.

    ReplyDelete