Friday, April 3, 2009

Chapter 5: Way back then..........

Many, Many, Many, Many years ago, there was a woman who was expecting a child, she already had a large brood, but she was eagerly anticipating the moment when she would greet this child into the world. The moment came; and the world got it's first glimpse of the man I would meet 25 years or so later on my own birthday. Who knew then what a wonderful Son, Brother, Husband, Dad and Grandpa he would become. Thank you for being you Dad, and here is to many more "OH, my hearts!" - Lots of Love on your Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love - All of us



6 comments:

  1. Wow! Talk about some air time!! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Happy Birthday Uncle Clifford!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me cry with the "Oh my heart" comment....I need more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I LOVE the air picture!!!!!!!! And you and Erin need to quit with the sentimental stuff. I live with them and it makes me cry when they cry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah.... I'm glad I'm at work so nobody can see my tears. Great post, Dad will treasue it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Dad.....
    Thank you so much for your great love and humor. You can make a great day for me a super one. I am so proud of my family and to see them happy. I can't believe you got the kids to all jump at the same time. That is such a great picture. I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend, give everyone a big hug and a kiss for me. Thanks again for making me happy. Love Grandpa Merkley.

    ReplyDelete