Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the Big 1-0

3 of my 4 kids have now entered double digits.....................................aughhhhhh!!!

Okay well he did actually have his birthday in Nov. but hey, I am a mom and a busy mom at that so sometimes you have to celebrate the birthday in Nov. and then blog about it in Jan.

I usually let my kids decide what they want their birthday cake to be but this year for Zach I decided for him, only because my idea was so super fantastic and I knew he would love it!!!  Zach is such an artist, he loves to draw, color, paint and doodle, so I thought it would be so fun to have him decorate his own cake!!  I rolled out some white fondant for him and then let him use some edible markers to color his cake with.  And although the markers were really hard to work with he still had fun and his cake turned out cute!!!


I love that he had to sign his cake!!

One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday..to you!!
(what a bunch of posers!!)




1 comment: