Monday, January 16, 2012

A Birthday Girl!!

You have to fight for the right to

PaRtY!!!

Or at least turn "12" so you can have an awesome party!!! 

What could be better than lots of girls, getting their hair done, nails done, playing games, playing Just Dance on the Wii, giggling uncontrollably at nothing, making their own cupcakes, watching the series ending of Wizards of Waverly Place and then giggling more.............Nothing!!!

I asked Kennadee how she thought her party had gone and with the biggest, brightest smile she said, "Best. party. EVER!!!  And I think that says it all...............well except for maybe these:

(Apples to Apples Jr. one of K's faves)




Our Stylists, McKenna H., Bailey M. & Elysa M., they were awesome and so fun to have there, Kennadee did not want her haircut until after her party because she wanted Elysa to do it!!!



She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Cake AND cupcakes to decorate, the cake was Delish!!

she was Dared to put her face in her cupcake and hard to believe but she did it!!!

Yay, she finally got her I-pod, she asked for it for Christmas and when she didn't get it she said, "Well good thing my birthday is soon, so I have another chance!!!"

Kennadee is such a JOY to have as a daughter, I love seeing her grow up and even though she is small in stature she is huge in love and kindness.  I love everything about this young woman and I cannot wait for all the wonderful things that are just around the corner for her.  It seems so hard to believe that it has been 12 years since the Dr. placed this little girl in my arms, and I feel so lucky that I get to be her Mom.   

No comments:

Post a Comment