Monday, June 7, 2010

Chapter 70: Can I just ignore it????

Seriously, can I just forget today and go on as if it didn't exist??? Well maybe I could but I guess there would be one sad little girl :(

I kept telling Lainee that she could not turn 5, because I didn't want her to grow up, and yet as so many of my children do, she ignored me and decided to go ahead with her birthday anyway. She received a phone call this morning and I could hear her talking excitedly and when she came into my room I asked her who had been on the phone to which she replied "Dad, he called me all the way from work, to tell me Happy Birthday!!!" :)

Well alright, if you must ignore my wishes and go ahead with your birthday, then I guess the least I can do is grin and bear it.

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY Lil Lainee!!!



more pics to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment