Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chapter 74: DELAY

You know when you see that word at the airport everyone just kind of sighs................................*sigh*, ugh, so we have run into a delay for our Road Trip to Maryland, the engine in Kari's van decided to blow a rod and ruin the whole engine :( sadly Kari was already packed with every inch of space used and filled including the car top carrier. But Happily (if you can call it that) it happened near Salt Lake and before we got 1/2 way across the country. So we are having to postpone the start of our trip until Tues. morning and Kari buys a new van (fingers crossed). She was saying that this had better be the only glitch we have this trip and I whole heartedly agree, all in favor say I......................................"I". (okay done).

Although we have to delay I am still super excited to be able to go on this Road Trip and I cannot wait to see Erin and Taci and to see Alesa playing with her cousins again. I also am (call me crazy) excited to show my kids the country and spend some real quality time with them!!!! (I may change my mind 2 hrs. and 27 min. into the trip, give our take 1 hr. and 59 mins.)

Hey, can you hear that????? That is the sound of my tan calling me all the way from Ocean City Beach.....................I am coming, coming, coming, please wait for me, me, me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment