Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chapter 72: Can you guess who???




Hello my name is Benjamin Franklin, my parent's were Josiah and Abiah Franklin. I was the eigth out of ten children my mom gave birth to. I have lived in Boston which had over 7,000 people living there, Boston was found in 1630 ten years after pilgrims had landed in Plymouth, it was the biggest town in the British American colonies. I made a stove called the Franklin Stove in 1741 and then quit that business, I also made the Poor Richards Almanac. In 1748 I made an electricity experiment with a kite and a key, when a storm came by I let the kite fly out, later I touched the key and I felt quite the shock. In 1775 I was a member of the continental Congress and had advocates seperation from England. After all that I officially signed the constitution of the United States of America.

(this was a school assignment that Bradley did while I was in Maryland back in March of this year. I think the thing that impressed me the most was not only that he had to read about Ben and memorize his paper, but he and his Dad came up with his "costume" and then he had to perform his memorization as if he was part of a wax museum for the school.)

2 comments:

  1. I can see his FACE!!! That's awesome!!! And I totally guessed it right when I saw the picture. He makes a good Ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very impressive, I guessed it right off too!

    ReplyDelete