Sunday, September 19, 2010

Chapter 81: My 3 Obsessions...

So I watch this show where the "host" does a segment called "3 things I am obsessed with this week." I don't know why but it always makes me laugh, I love that he doesn't care what people think of his obsessions because they are simply the things he cares about that week. So I decided it might be fun to write about the things I am obsessed with, so I can remember how wacky, crazy and kooky I really am!!!


So here goes:


My 3 obsessions this week are...........



#1


Letters to Juliet DVD (I have already watched it 3 times and sometimes I just have it on for noise)

#2

Cooking Light Magazine - quick baking edition (the one with the Fresh Apple Cupcakes with Almond Strueusel pictured)

#3

Harry Potter audio book on my I-touch (I am on the 5th book, and believe me when I say that Scott will be overjoyed when this obsession is over, we might start talking normally again, instead of me needing to "pause" my book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment