Monday, September 27, 2010

My 3 Obsessions

My 3 obsessions for this week are...........
#1
Pumpkin Choc. Chip Cookies
(I had some spice cake mix that was going to be expiring soon and so I made 2 batches of the yummy delicious cookies, the nice thing would have been for me to share with neighbors, friends, my children, but no I am pretty sure I ate most of them, and then to top it off I was having a rough day and my friend brought me a plate of, oh yes, pumpkin choc. chip cookies to be nice, and to let me know she was thinking of me!)
#2
Soccer
(and credit due to my boys, this was even before Sat. game!!!)
#3
My Piano
(if you ever want to know my mood, no need to ask or to even waste money on a mood ring, just simply listen to the songs I choose to play (or plunk out)!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your posts. :) They are so true. And yes, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the best. I didn't know you could make them with Spice cake mix though! Yummy! I think I need that recipe. LOL

    ReplyDelete