Sunday, October 3, 2010

My 3 Obsessions - 10-02-10

Man somebody needs to post more often, it seems that this is the only post I have been doing lately. Maybe I am just starting to become old and boring...................hahaha, I make myself giggle sometimes!!!!

My 3 Obsessions this week are:
#1
Harry Potter
(I know I posted about this earlier, but I really, really want to finish the series before the last movie comes out, because I really want to see one of the shows in the Theatre with a Big Pepsi and a Big Popcorn and maybe even some Hot Tamales!!!)
#2
Lists
(those of you who really know me, know that I am not all that organized, I know shocker huh!!! But needless to say, I have been making lists left and right, and I have some really cute paper to make my lists, lets just hope that something on these lists actually gets crossed off.)
#3
Sleep
(Whenever Scott is gone I just do not sleep well, I have a hard time falling asleep and then once I do finally fall asleep, I wake with every stupid little noise, I absolutely LOVE when one of my kids comes into my bedroom in the middle of the night and I don't even make them go back to their own room, because they help to keep me warm and safe!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment