Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My 3 Obsessions - 10-10-10

I know that this post is a little late but I have had an extremely busy, busy week and I think you will know why in a little bit, but first I have to say that one of my goals this week is to at least post a new entry today and tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to accomplish this goal (and hey with this post at least I am 50% there:)

So my 3 obsessions this week are:
#1
Primary
(I am in charge of doing the Primary Program this year and it requires alot of work when you have 135 kids in your primary.)
#2
Primary
(I had trips to the temple, many phone conversations and many prayers in my heart this week.)
#3
Primary
(Some of you may already know but this Sunday, I was released as the 2nd Counselor in the Primary and then called as the Primary President, I will just be honest, I am SCARED (to say the least), I feel very overwhelmed, nervous and very unsure of myself and my abilities to lead. But this last week has also taught me a very much needed lesson; I am not alone, my Heavenly Father is with me and he will help guide me so that I will accomplish the things that he needs me to in our ward. I am so grateful for this lesson and I am excited to start my journey in this new calling and I am confident that with the Sisters who I am serving with in the Presidency, we will be able to help the children of our Ward learn to love their Savior and help them gain testimonies of their own!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment