Monday, October 18, 2010

My 3 Obsessions - 10-17-10

Well my 3 obsessions this week shall tell you alot about me and my very bad habits, but in getting this all out in the open I am hoping to have let's say a theraputic healing, maybe if I get it all out in the open I will get to know why I am so obsessed with these particular things and maybe I will be cured of my obsessions.

and then again maybe not......................

#1


it starts with a "P"
(and no it is not Primary, but since my kids do read this YOU are going to have to do a little research. I recently read a book about this subject entititled "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop. That is the only hint I will give you, but seriously I do not know why I have an obsession with this subject, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I met some one time and spent a little time around them when they were getting their family picture done at the same time I was getting Bradley and Kennadees' done. Don't get me wrong I in no way think it is right, but I am just curious about those that chose to live this way and everything about them

#2

I can't help it but I am a sucker for it, and sometimes the story line is just so fantastic I am rivited to the TV but then sometimes I find myself just fast forwarding through a lot of it. If you want to know here is your clue..................ABC - 1 pm - my time, I know, I know, but hey if this is my one (or one of my) sins at least I can own up to it.


#3

I won't have to give any clues regarding this obsession because I think it is awesome, I just got the Jekyll and Hyde Piano book and I am LOVING IT!!!! It has such emotion in the pieces and I can sit for hours just playing the different songs I have been learning (but don't tell Scott because I am suppose to be doing other things but I just. can't. help. myself. ssssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment