Monday, October 25, 2010

My 3 Obsessions - 10-24-10

# 1
TUMS!!!!

(can I just say that I have not had heartburn this bad since I was pregnant with Kennadee, my dr. gave me something to help but it has been a very slow process and so tums have been my new BFF, and no worries for all you who hope I get pregnant, the dr. did a blood test and it came back negative *whew*)

# 2
Laundry
(I am not so sure this is as much an obsession as a necessity, but nonetheless I have not been able to get caught up on it this week, I am hoping that next week is better because if not, Zacky may fire me as his mom, since he is the one who always ends up with nothing to wear.)
# 3
Socks
(I love the fall weather mostly because of socks, just as much as I love summer for bare feet, I love putting on nice warm socks and walking around the house, I think I love them most of all for the simple fact that when I step into something sticky, wet, squishy or slimy I can just simply pull them off and replace them with another pair!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment