Monday, January 4, 2010

Chapter 45: Kennadee turns *10*

I find it very sad that my kids are growing so much, I think they are doing this on purpose, they know how much I hate getting "older" so they are all conspiring against me by being excited about birthday's. Kennadee sadly is now in double digits maybe others don't look at numbers the same way I do but I am a number freak, I will have to save my freakism for another post. After Christmas and since the kids didn't have to go back to school until Jan. 4th, I decided that we would go play out in Roosevelt. And since Kennadee's birthday falls inbetween Christmas and New Years we celebrated it out there. On her actual birthday since Scott was working we decided that having a cookie with ice cream was satisfactory, after all she got to be special for 2 days that week and not just one!!!!! But we did celebrate her birthday on the 31st since Scott was back out, Kari and her kids were there along with Morgan and Wyatt and also Grandpa and Grandma Merkley were back from Maryland.

Kennadee is becoming more and more a young woman every day, she is very sweet and sensitive (when she wants to be) and she is also very kind and helpful to others. She works really hard at school, especially on her math since that seems to be a struggle for her. She loves music and musicals and ever since Christmas when she got a CD player, there has been a constant hum of music coming from her room. She always has a hug for Mom and really wants to learn more about cooking, and although she drives me CrAZy with never, ever having a clean room, I still think I will keep her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment