Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chapter 52: Family Game Night

Can I just say that I LOVE my family!!! So we had Taron spend the night one friday and the next day Kari called and said let's have a BBQ and game night, mind you this was like at 3:00 pm on Sat. so I texted Justin, Galen, Logan and Cassie and invited them all to Tooele for an impromptu family night. We had a winter BBQ grilling up some Hamburgers and Hot Dogs and then made some yummy "strasberry" homemade ice cream. 10 cousins, 5 Merks, 3 in-laws and 1 fun-filled family night!!! (sorry to all those who live to far away for get-togethers this last minute) Thanks Guys!!!





Winner 1 (believe it or not)
Winner 2

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. That's an awful picture at the end there...
    That was such a fun night!! Thanks for the good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Apples to Apples in our family too. We always change how many you have to get to win so we can play longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO jealous! I'm sure I was there in spirit. Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete