Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chapter 48: 3 down 49 to go

So this week being very busy, it brought about the age old questions "What's for dinner?" and as I began searching for my next recipe I decided that time was what I needed more of and time is what there is never enough of, so I decided to choose a recipe for the time crunched families. This recipe was a prep work done sort of recipe, and I must admit I love those the best. All I did was take a frozen dough ball out in the morning for it to thaw and then you use meatballs (thawed in micro) mozz. cheese and any sort of sauce you want, in my case I choose Ragu', and then sprinkle a little parm. cheese on top, bake, and voila' Italian Meatball Sub. This recipe is sure to be a keeper in my house, not only for the convience but everyone approved (well, maybe not so much Lainee, but I really am not counting her because she only had one bite) I made 9 subs and we did not have any left over, I call that success!!!!! Happy Cooking everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment