Monday, January 25, 2010

Chapter 51: This comes from....




This yummy dish came from The Worldwide Ward Cookbook, actually just the lemon chicken recipe did and I just have to say WOW, I think I must have bought the juiciest lemons ever, you have to grate the rind and use the juice from 4 lrg. lemons, I used 2 of 4 rinds and all 4 lemons :x pucker, pucker, pucker!!!!! Good thing this was paired also with a new recipe of herbed new potatoes which I steamed in my new steamer/rice cooker. All my kids love lemons and so they all liked the idea of lemon chicken but we couldn't eat to much of it since it was lemon-POWERED, but they all devoured the potatoes so in the end good recipes one which can be improved upon. 5 down!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the great recipes you are making, it just seems to be lacking a vegetable!!

    ReplyDelete