Friday, January 29, 2010

Chapter 53: Vampires oozing Religion!

Have you ever wanted to go on vacation and just leave your cares behind, be able to sleep in, have your food cooked and served to you, not care if you match or even dare I say - run around in your underwear, well just come to my house and watch Lainee for a while she will transport you to a world unlike any you have ever heard of. I just think being 4 must be great!!!! Right now Lainee is all about her Vampire Teeth, she thinks that since her eye teeth are so pointy that she must be a vampire and she is always telling us that she "LOVES" blood but not her families, goofball!!! This morning as I was getting the kids out the door for school, Lainee came into the frontroom and as she was standing by the piano she had this look about her that made me stop and watch her, she finally said (while waving her hand around) Mom, this is what it looks like when Jesus comes..........I can tell that she is looking at the sun rays as they were shining through the blinds and I just had to smile at her. There are certain things in my kids' life that I know I will forget, and I know that because I have already forgotten some of that which I said "I will not forget this", so today I wanted to ooze this post as a way to remember a little of my 4 year old and her quirkiness. Oh and yes I love the fact that she says "ooze" for "use" and no I will not be correcting her anytime soon, for she is the last, and she is the link to my kids still being little, so again if you want to be transported to a world unlike any you have ever seen, come visit my little Lainee where no day is ever the same or sane!!!!

trying to show off her pointy teeth!!!


I tried to capture the sunlight filtering through (psst, you have to look really close)!


what I hear most days now "Mom, can I ooze your touch!"

1 comment:

  1. hee hee, couldn't agree more!!! Four is the best!
    I agree- I don't correct cute speech either, she's doing just fine correcting herself! "break'est" just becuame "breakFast" this week!

    ReplyDelete